How many times should I try with appealing? Leave in replies.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

just found this for ya:

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I am so pissed at this whole process by now. Twitter should have just reinstated EVERYONE then went looking for violations. Going through accounts one by one after forcing many appeals especially from the mass purge timeframe is asinine.

I keep getting same response!!

I wonder if anyone was reinstated after receiving this response? 🤷‍♀️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha 👋
"I"recommend AU.
Why would you hang out with anyone or thing that isn't on your team?
Forget Twitter!
Look how they treated Trump!
If Trump is Not Good enough for Twitter
Then
Twitter is Not good enough for Arba 😊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I have applied 5 times & not sure if I will apply again...
How many accounts are receiving that message when they never violated the [old] Twitter terms & conditions, no proof of violation is provided to the many accounts were taken down on mass on the same day as Trump.
It should be Twitter reinstating those accounts with an apology.
I find the whole thing quite hypocritical when Elon claims he is for free speech & states "truth is not silenced" when it clearly is.

I cancelled myself ...... in control😜

move on
to telegram

twitter is so yesterday

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I've appealed like 5 times. Same excuse, but they won't say WHAT terms I violated. I just want my pics, etc off there and WHY they suspended me permanently

Is this an old appeal or new one? Twitter might be having issues and working on fixing them. It seems they are letting people in with small waves and not big ones. So it might be coming back.

Elon did say to keep appealing. It gets the account in front of them to see if there is a problem on the back end with reinstating it.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

why should we keep appealing when the appeals system is BS...they need to fix the back end because it is obvious now it is broken, how many people need to prove to them before they fix it?...I've done 5 appeals, 4 got closed with no follow up & then I got the same message as Johnny for my 5th appeal...

(1) Show this thread

Unless you really want your old account back, why appeal?

Use your computer, clear your cache, set up a new email account and use it to set up a new Twitter account. After it is set up you should be able to access the account with your phone.

17 of course

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Why does it matter?

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Twitter let me make a new account. Hard to start all over again, but at least I’m back on the battlefield.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

At least they answered you. They pretend I don’t exist. Still selling my data illegally.

I’ve tried about 7. More of harassing them at this point!
When I get bored… lol

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

How Much Payback Do U Want!
The battle Is There!
on the Other Hand is it worth it?
Menially
Your Call!
Imho .

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I have also applied for a review four times now. I'll stop now... it's enough.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Never Give Up.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

None... They should be inviting us back, after apologizing for kicking us off.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

💯💯💯💥💥💥

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

This 👆

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Have you posted on Elons page and asked him to look into it?

Facebook seems to have stopped banning, and shadow banning me, after I started saying I was considering suing them under the 1st Amendment - 10k per 30 day, (37 times) and 200 per day for the shadow ban... (100 days total).

😁

Not worth your time!

Not even trying.

Don´t .

F them.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten