WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

What did they see at the coronation my guess is Trump and Diana and JFK jr

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

My guess? They saw Diana. How fitting would it be for her to be seated just after the Royals and the crowd is getting settled for the coronation of her ex-husband? PRICELESS. That's the only person who could bring such a shock to England.

I think Diana too. But if it was her.....why would nobody be speaking up🤔

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Did this coronation really happen or was it like Biden's inauguration?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

How do you get that many people in one place to comply and remain silent🤔

(1) Show this thread
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Honestly guys, this looks to be a shot in which everyone is singing.

Painfully so... look at Margaret's face. 🤣 Although I believe there is more to this. Many of them looked very perplexed. Look at Andrew.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

👍

(2) Show this thread