What did they see at the coronation my guess is Trump and Diana and JFK jr

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

so photoshopped stop

From what I read about this, TikTok Has A New 'Bold Glamour' AI-Powered Filter. Could it be they can alter the faces?

I don't trust this app.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

https://rumble.com/v2mekvc-hm-king-charles-iii-leaves-westminster-abbey-following-coronation-ceremony-.html

Here's the actual video if you fast forward to the 1:09 mark. The guests are all singing. They are not reacting in shock as the still image may appear.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Thus is exactly the stupid bullshit that spreads misinfo! They were singing! That is why their mouths are open. There were no comms and nothing unusual. Just stop spreading crap to confuse the Great Awakening.

Grim Reaper

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

a unicorns bhole

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

They saw a ghost!

FJB .......Trump is my President

I went through a couple different videos fast forwarding and couldn’t find this part . Does anyone have a video ?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Because it us bullshit. There was nothing unusual not even any comms. These kind of videos is to spread musinfo.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

They look like they are singing…

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Reminds me of Jeb Bush's face after seeing whatever it was he was seeing.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

My guess? They saw Diana. How fitting would it be for her to be seated just after the Royals and the crowd is getting settled for the coronation of her ex-husband? PRICELESS. That's the only person who could bring such a shock to England.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Yes indeed

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I think Diana too. But if it was her.....why would nobody be speaking up🤔

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

The Real QUEEN...Diana

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

ha! ha! ha!

I saw THE GRIM REAPER walk across arch...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Yeah I saw that too but I do not think it was that that startled them though

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Probably Diana!

That was probably HER in the shroud,
looking like the Angel of Death...

Then dropping the cloak to reveal 🔻

Mirror to Bush Funeral “faces”
We have it all!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"