Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Charles was crowned king 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days after Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.

So here is something very interesting to ponder.
The stone of scone, also known to be the stone of destiny, is said to be Jacob's pillow from whence he slept ans saw the angels ascending and desending from heaven. Legend holds that at some point the stone made its way to Ireland and from there to its final resting place in Scotland. The cells say that anyone of royal blood that came near it, not touch it, just stand near it and the stone would moan. The english captured the stone nearly 1000 years ago. Since then it has been put under the coronation chair for every coronation of the monarch of England.
The chair is placed in westminster abbey on a floor of decorative tiles the center of which is a representation of the earth. The monarchs feet are on the image as he is crowned.

Continued....

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scorpio2022 in this post can reply

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

I have read that the real stone is still in Scotland.

In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication

Yes, that could be. I was merely pointing out the pure audacity of treating the stone with disrespect. It is after all merely an object and representation as we shouldn't revere objects. That said, the ideas tied to represent something, an idea, a feeling, national pride etc. To place your ass on it is very disrespectful. Shocking in fact. It would be like goings to Rome and sitting on the Piata on Mary's knee. There are simply some things one shouldn't do. Sitting on the sto e of scone or the representation thereof is very bad form in my opinion. It's simply my opinion and observation,.

(1) Show this thread