Charles was crowned king 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days after Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Even the grim reaper attended 😂😂😂[they] are fooked!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They love their numbers!
When was his antichrist son born?
1000th Knight of the Round Table?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

good call - 6/6/6

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

May we all hope that Charles goes to Visit his Mum.......

So the stone in theory, goes from being the pillow of the father of the 12 tribes from which he drempt of heaven and angels when he rested his head on it....to an object so revered that the Celts wouldn't dare even touch it...to placed under the ass of the British monarch when he or she is crowned. To add to that, their feet are on a representation of the earth. God's creation. By putting their feet there they are claiming dominion of the earth and all therein.

Look up Bible references regarding these things I have pointed out. If nothing else to sit on a stone that has biblical myth attached to it shows immense disrespect in my opinion. To stand on a representation of God's creation as you are "crowned" a king of earthly realms is also disrespectful in my opinion. It shows who thinks they are king...not so fast, chuck.

Just my personal musings...

So here is something very interesting to ponder.
The stone of scone, also known to be the stone of destiny, is said to be Jacob's pillow from whence he slept ans saw the angels ascending and desending from heaven. Legend holds that at some point the stone made its way to Ireland and from there to its final resting place in Scotland. The cells say that anyone of royal blood that came near it, not touch it, just stand near it and the stone would moan. The english captured the stone nearly 1000 years ago. Since then it has been put under the coronation chair for every coronation of the monarch of England.
The chair is placed in westminster abbey on a floor of decorative tiles the center of which is a representation of the earth. The monarchs feet are on the image as he is crowned.

Continued....

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

I have read that the real stone is still in Scotland.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

He does look unwell

queen elizabeth's death in 1776 days after the first q drop. now this. well spotted, thank you!
how many coincidences to make it mathematically impossible?
crazy. so many things.

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

illuminati ceremony

In response General Carlos to his Publication

Black Magic

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

No surprise there

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Time to flip this world upside down

666 < > 999

999 > 27 > 117 711

711 > 18 R

18 > 9 > 333 Holy Trinity