Someone reassured me that my Substack paying members will be happy if I only put out one essay a month, as long as it's a really good one. I am for more quantity than that, but it's a good quality ambition! https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/to-be-fully-sovereign-you-must-heal?sd=pf

Well said and thought out. It's imperative to open up about what traumatized us...so we need someone who CAN be there, without further traumatizing them. And we must be just that for someone too. It's a delicate balance for sure. It takes spiritual strength and humility to say: Ur trauma is worse than mine...without sounding condescending. As if looking down on one or to being looked down upon. We are ALL sensitive as the teacher noted in u...but as the empathic ones know too well, some of us cannot hide it...these are the genuine, like urself! I can never hide it either. We are empaths. Perhaps why we chose, or were chosen, to be here in this capacity as good and evil have one final battle! Will it be the last internal battle for us all? Until Truth is known...I cannot condemn myself or another, I only know right from wrong as it is taught to me in this life. I adhere to those teachings...thank u mom and dad! Thank God for Loving parents.
🤍🏁🤍

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it