It's been a rough old week for me. The storm is rather personal! Couldn't care less about today's national pageantry; meaningless theatre. My allegiance is to finding my own way along the spiritual path.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Nice place . . . Great photos. Love the bee. Someone gave me a beautiful metal post for my garden.

I thought it was appropriate.
Hold onto it Martin.

As my Nigerian friend keeps telling me . . . "It's going to be OK. Things will be better soon".

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? πŸ’–πŸŒ βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŒŽπŸ’—

πŸ™ŒYES.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❀️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Stay strong, Martin, sending love❀️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen it turns my stomach πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Martin, as they say in The Old Sod you need to go "get your head showered." Get away, maybe somewhere hot like Spain. (just don't spit in the wind.)

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

So....is it all just for show on the teLIEvision or is there a big ta do really going on?