Anyone in the 702 (Nevada) area code need some home improvement work done, you might consider this gentleman.

We help each other when we are down...This is what separates us from those who seek to destroy us!!

#WWG1WGA❣️

God Bless those in need and God Bless those who help...🙏

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Your words and this post went right to my heart.

Wish I was and could!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

A hand UP instead of a hand out- very inspirational! A good man 🤍

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Needs to be posted on the local Nextdoor page in his area. He’ll be flooded with support/work.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Billions to Ukraine and South America to fight wars and to bring in illegals... This must stop. Only we can stop it. It's gonna take all of us or we lose it all.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Can you send this to Nana, so she can send to Juan? I think his home base is Nevada.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts