Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The women you are criticizing are all graduates of the schools you're supporting by attending this event. American schools are focused on conforming, your grades are dependent on doing what we're told to do. Critical thinking is NOT predicated on conforming, quite the opposite. Best to get out of the school machine, it cause this obsession with fashion conformity...

I'd imagine there was a lot of superficial conversations and gossip as well to go with the look at me looks. It has been my experience in events like these many people tend to only be there to promote themselves because they are starving for attention. Stay genuine and true thats a sign of courage and that your heart is in the right place. Your outfit is darling by the way.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Real women in real dresses. How refreshing.
Not a vanishing species after all, praise God.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Looks lovely❤️I don't see anyone out of place though🤗

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Lemmings

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I’ve also had many moments like this the past few years. Just have no desire to try to fit in with the looks & small talk. Good job going, getting through it & reflecting!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Lol aww that's sweet! Just look out for me - I'll be the one loudly bringing the crate of beer, barrel of wine and a pot of tea lol and maybe a pack of biscuits... 😂

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Oh my! I'd be sitting in a corner with you if I was there! LOL

Oh My Goodness Sakes! Giving me heart palpitations. 😳

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Proud of you for going. Those dresses are a bit over the top in my opinion 😂😂. If it was me, I would be in black pants and a sensible top 😂😂. Have several end of school year functions coming up next few weeks and just add the designer purses and pumps and that is what I will see 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I'd take being the odd one out as a badge of honor
This is how I see it

There isn't an authentic individual, or individual (for that manner) in that photo
All I see is the same cookie-cutter avatar dying desperately to stay relevant.

They probably all (for the most part) think alike, talk alike, the majority probably drive similar vehicles and so on- if there is one individual thought amongst them I'd be surprised

Their life is a facade, and if they had to improvise or do something unique they would probably stumble

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Reminds me of Stepford Wives. Creepy vibes.

(2) Show this thread

At least you went, I avoid groups of people. I guess I'm antisocial.

(1) Show this thread

I guess everyone is wearing curtains since Dr. Jill made it popular. 😄 I have always been ahead of fashion interestingly. Actually to say it correctly, "sometimes" I am ahead of fashion.

(1) Show this thread