I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Reading a lot of interesting posts today.
So the Black Hats and White Hats are all Masons?
Is this all just a sick game?
Do they all worship Lucifer?
Is there no light at the end of this tunnel?
Light of the Risen Christ?
Or is it the fake light of Lucifer?
Is the Best really to come?
I feel so sad today.
I wish I could cry but I don't have the energy.
The script writer of this movie? Is he or she a mason?
This is destroying so many lives, marriages, families, relationships, businesses and more.
Is there a heaven? Right now it feels like we all live in hell.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We are here for you and we "hear" you. Trust in God, he will get us thru this. God Bless You!

It's weird, I have been pretty good about seeing that GOD is definitely at work in all of this but when family members are really struggling and the house gets crazy, I really struggle. PTSD in the family is hard enough to live with. Everything else just piles on top of things and breaks me from time to time. I'm dealing too with verbally abusive people and if I could escape this reality for a time, I would really have time to re-charge my batteries. Thanks for being there. I honestly couldn't get through this without you all. I thank GOD for you guys every day. Sending love and thanks Patriot.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Sounds similar to my situation a bit. Trying to keep things together in a highly toxic house and under constant verbal/psychological abuse. Often come to breaking point but God has seen me through thus far. Blessings to you and all Patriots, hoping we all get to our happy Anon-Mountain place soon. 🙏💜

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

Me too :). That's all I think about to get through the day.

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

Sending love Patriot.

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I too am dealing with a husband who is awake to all this, but that's all he will awake to. He loves to argue and I've had enough of it!! I live for peace and love in my life as I am sure you do also. We will get there, the road seems bumpy at times but we WILL make it by Gods grace. Lv to you sister!

Oh my gosh, I am not alone :). I honestly can't take the verbal abuse anymore and the fighting. I am a peace/serenity person and I just can't take it anymore. I would rather be alone at this point but I'm trying to keep us all together through this. It's really hard.

Love you back! Thanks for sharing.

(2) Show this thread