Reading a lot of interesting posts today.
So the Black Hats and White Hats are all Masons?
Is this all just a sick game?
Do they all worship Lucifer?
Is there no light at the end of this tunnel?
Light of the Risen Christ?
Or is it the fake light of Lucifer?
Is the Best really to come?
I feel so sad today.
I wish I could cry but I don't have the energy.
The script writer of this movie? Is he or she a mason?
This is destroying so many lives, marriages, families, relationships, businesses and more.
Is there a heaven? Right now it feels like we all live in hell.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hell is empty, armor up.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

God wrote the movie….White Hats are the Saviors Of Mankind working tirelessly behind the scenes building the new world. 95% you see online are CIA black op clowns…best reading to do is The Bible

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thanks for the reassurance. Some of the posts today got the best of me and my young adult daughter just sees everything going south. I know that the system fed her generation all of these Dystopian novels and she sees everything falling apart. It's taking so much energy keeping a family member with ptsd from falling off a cliff and my 2 young adults hopeful. Honestly the only emotional support I have when my daughter is down is all of you. It's so painful some days. Thanks for being there and reassuring me that the White Hats are good people who are working for GOD too. Sending love and thanks Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We are here for you and we "hear" you. Trust in God, he will get us thru this. God Bless You!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

It's weird, I have been pretty good about seeing that GOD is definitely at work in all of this but when family members are really struggling and the house gets crazy, I really struggle. PTSD in the family is hard enough to live with. Everything else just piles on top of things and breaks me from time to time. I'm dealing too with verbally abusive people and if I could escape this reality for a time, I would really have time to re-charge my batteries. Thanks for being there. I honestly couldn't get through this without you all. I thank GOD for you guys every day. Sending love and thanks Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Hope, I am so sorry you are sad today.
I wish we had answers to all your questions.

Sending L💛VE and Light 💫 to You !

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose HOPE is in him." ~ Jeremiah 17:7

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thanks Leah!
I'm just really praying constantly. My daughter and I are so worried about everyone we love. It's hard enough worrying about everyone's health and now we're worried about everyone financially surviving. Everything is overwhelming. I honestly will be shocked if my marriage survives these days. Trying to keep everything together is exhausting. I appreciate your love and support. Sending love and thanks Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I think this is what "Buckle up" and "Put on the Armor of God" means🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕You are loved and being protected🇺🇸Mil Ops...all the truth will be told.

White Hats serve God and Country. It is verified in the Q posts...

Maybe some hot camomile tea with honey and read some Psalms before bed tonight💕Take care of you🤗

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Excellent advice. I'm going to do just that. Getting up now to make a teapot of tea and will read psalms before I sleep. Love you Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you 💞

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗💥🔥😄put your trust only in God...there is nothing to fear...focus on light (love)

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Lol, that's exactly what I told my daughter today :). Her dark outlook on everything really brought me down big time today. Thanks for being there. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏💪💪💗💗