I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1653837842324267032?s=20

They lost their smiles within hours of the vaccine.

This is horrible! I know the feeling, my daughter is vaccine injured. Theres an asshole on twit saying vaccines dont cause autism, if i had an account there id be ripping that motherfucker a new asshole right now. Obviously that shot ( vaccines ) r what caused their autism. Some people r so ignorant. Us mothers r the ones that see them shutdown because we spend the most time with them. For a yr i was told theres nothing wrong with my daughter but i knew there was. Dr. Nemecheck has a book that breaks it all down. I have both my kids on his protocol cuz my son is autistic but ive never had my daughter diagnosed. I keep them away from doctors if i can. She only had 2 shots at 18 months

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrumpFan420 in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

I am a nurse who poo pooed the vaccine injuries and autism claims years ago. I am awake now and I apologize to all mothers of these beautiful children. I have no use for anyone who can pretend there is nothing wrong anymore. I am so sorry for your pain and for once being that person who would not listen.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

💖thank u!

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Suramin is supposed to be able to help with this. It is pine needle tea. Praying. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏