PRAYERS NEEDED. 🙏🙏🙏 I have a friend, Shirley D. in Mesa, AZ who had a medical procedure done to fix a heart problem, the doctor knicked her heart, then required heart surgery. Still in a coma from brain swelling due to blood clots in the brain. She is a fighter, LOVES Trump and was very active in fighting the corruption.

Only people mentioned by @Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Shirley D in Mesa Arizona who, is currently in a coma. Bless her with increased Faith in You, strength, love, support, comfort, and a healing miracle. Heal the swelling in her brain and any damage to her heart, allowing her to return home to her loved ones. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

I have prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for Shirley D. May God bless her beyond measure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=247s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Sending Prayers...🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

We cannot afford to lose one warrior!! Dear Father God, please bring healing to our Sister. In Jesus' Name. Amen

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now 🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Dear God remember this dear lady Shirley D. who has suffered from a physician's error. Please heal her wounded heart and restore her to perfect health.
Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

Praying now.

Sending Prayers 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now for quck healing and good recovery!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting her up!
🙏✨💕✨🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Love and prayers. ❤️🙏❤️

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending prayers for Shirley! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕Praying.🙏

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Prayers Up! Thanks for sharing, Suzy. Keep us posted.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response GOD WON to her Publication

🙏🏻✨🕊💕✝️

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏