Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Now that you know, use it to sharpen your awareness of how it works to manipulate us.

I noticed in the last week, new people coming into my 3-D space trying very hard to get me into their sphere.

They mention things that would put my guard down, things I am deeply interested in that I don't share with many if any, and I see right through it.

These people are serpent seeded, taken over by the AI already and they are none the wiser to it, yet we can see.

They act like drawing in a bird down from the sky, where the eagle has the advantage over the snake. Once on the ground, the energy-sucking fangs dive in and they start feeding by making sniping remarks, trying to gain control of perception, and actions, or being suddenly aberrant or difficult.

Stay sharp you all and watch for OTHER people around you that seem to know too much, are too slick and may be setting out bait to feed on your energy. AI is run by the discarnate demons, astral parasites.

Cast them away

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it