Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Was eating at a restaurant. An elderly couple walked in. The man had a cane and was being helped by his wife to the table. As aoon as they sat down, he received a call. I heard him tell his wife it was the VA reminding him of his appointment. They got their food, reached across the table, held hands and prayed. That prayer must have went straight to God and down to me because I had an overwhelming inclination and urge to pay their bill. I did, without telling them I was. Not even 5 minutes after leaving, I got a text for a job I was waiting 2 weeks for as they were getting other estimates. God is good. Not saying this to toot my horn, just encourage someone, If you are able, help bless someone who could never repay you. The opportunities are everywhere. I was blessed immediately back and wasn't expecting it. God Bless 🙏

GOD IS SO GREAT !!!!!!! THAT WAS A DOUBLE BLESSING FOR THEM AND YOU GOOD LUCK ON THE JOB

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amein and Thank you