Was eating at a restaurant. An elderly couple walked in. The man had a cane and was being helped by his wife to the table. As aoon as they sat down, he received a call. I heard him tell his wife it was the VA reminding him of his appointment. They got their food, reached across the table, held hands and prayed. That prayer must have went straight to God and down to me because I had an overwhelming inclination and urge to pay their bill. I did, without telling them I was. Not even 5 minutes after leaving, I got a text for a job I was waiting 2 weeks for as they were getting other estimates. God is good. Not saying this to toot my horn, just encourage someone, If you are able, help bless someone who could never repay you. The opportunities are everywhere. I was blessed immediately back and wasn't expecting it. God Bless 🙏

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

You did what we're called to do--"Love God and Love People!" God bless you.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Thank you and God Bless you 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I know you paid for their meal from your heart, but I'm glad it came back to you! A great boomerang!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Indeed. The blessing was being able to pay for their meal. The other was just a bonus and Godwink. Did my heart good ❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love this and it’s so true! Thank you for sharing and God Bless you! 😊❤️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

You're welcome, thank you and God Bless you too 🙏 ❤

(1) Show this thread

So VERY True - this has been my experience too!
It always comes back 10 fold, and always in a way that is much needed, even if you don't know it at the time. God is blessing us all, he takes care of his own.

Indeed and Amein

(1) Show this thread

❤️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 This is what it’s all about!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😁 🙌 🙌 🙌 What a beautiful (and faith building!) story!!❤️

GOD IS SO GREAT !!!!!!! THAT WAS A DOUBLE BLESSING FOR THEM AND YOU GOOD LUCK ON THE JOB

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amein and Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Love ❤️❤️🌻

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

You did exactly what God wanted💫...I have done this before as well not expecting anything except the enormous good heart vibes I felt from God.

Mine was an older man in front of me, who had Parkinson's or some shaking disorder, in line and as his groceries were rung up he started patting his pockets and then began to get physically upset, he checked his pockets 3 times and then panic set in, he said to the clerk that he must have left his wallet at home.. I chimed in right away and told the clerk I would cover his groceries, he turned to me and tears running down his face said "God sent my angel".. That $65 dollars made his day, made my day and the clerk gave me a 10% discount on my own bill bc she said that was her way of thanking me from him. Later that day I was to p/u my car and the original issue wasn't so, the bill was to be $400 and it was only $165.... God helps us help others..we just need to see it. God bless you Patriot..🙏💕

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Amein sister. God is Good. Do not quench the spirit. 🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Fantastic! Yes God speaks to us. ❤️🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

God's way👋
That is what we are suppose to do
Help others💕
Well that is what I was taught 😁

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread