Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Doesn't really look like him to me.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Cocaine Mitch in happier days with his gaggle of giggling killers including Dennis Hastert. When U.S. District Judge Thomas Durkin sentenced Hastert in 2016 he said, "Nothing is more stunning than to have the words 'serial molester' and 'Speaker of the House' in the same sentence."
What a cast of characters. Don't even get me going on Dick Cheney.

He should have gotten lost and defeated long ago.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Does not look like McTurtle to me.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

cricky! he barely swallowed... oh dear.. something is afoot...

Thanks for sharing... I cant' beleive he remained so ridgid.. could have been a mask I guess but there is something afoot for sure.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The look of a traitor who didn't get away with their crimes.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

He looks awfully small there , also looks looks Luke he's in lala land 🤔

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

I hate when what I text changes on me 😆😆😆😆

(1) Show this thread