As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW๐Ÿ˜Š Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ’– WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‘Š

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I'm not worried about returning to Twitta. I have a backup like you and I'm where I want to be here in AU. I hope it remains.

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– when I looked at twatter today, it reminded me of NASCAR๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… like lap segment bullshit๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… oh a blue check๐Ÿ™„ oh my a subscribe๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… maybe Elon is trying to save Anons $8๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In it together always no matter where each one of are. at we have had a bond of love that canโ€™t be taken away we all have prayed and cried together and laughed doesnโ€™t matter how far away from each other are we are too close with one another to lose what we have . We have lost family and friends here that will never for get but no matter what we got this cuz love you Benna and all ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Love you right back my sweet fren๐Ÿ’– you are right. We are all connected๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Realising thereโ€™s work to be done on Twitter, yet sensing itโ€™s a sort of labyrinth, where you can easily get lost, or even dampened if youโ€™re a small account and if you are a small account it can feel pointless.
Youโ€™re right about AU. Thereโ€™s order and peace. Each of us - if opened with the awareness - will be guided to our post.
No matter where we are, our presence is part of the chain that holds it together and causes the magic. ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Amen๐ŸŽ‡

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

I agree and then there's this...With a blue check?

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm right there with you!

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’–

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Well said Benna! โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโœจ

Hey Love๐Ÿ˜Š thank you. I just feel like some are feeling displaced in The Plan. We all still need each other๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE !!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Well said! ๐Ÿ•Š

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I got booted from twitter in 2020. So I would ask my brother to look for all of you. Then he got booted. ๐Ÿ˜’ I felt lonely. Then I found AU. Home is where the ๐Ÿ’–is.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

I was a lurker on Twitter, never had FB. AU is my home. No other place I would rather be then right here with my AU family.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Amazing group of Patriots.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

๐Ÿ’– I'm glad that you are here๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Biblicalโ€ฆ.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Agreed, this is always home. I have on been back on Twatter for about 24 hours. I post some, but mostly I lurk. ๐Ÿ˜

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Lol...I edited and still screwed it up....lolol.๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread