Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Just to be clear you didn't lose your followers or who you follow. Your timeline shouldn't be affected. We will get this fixed.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you Dear Koba, i was never worried by it.

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

Thank you , much appreciated.

Thank you for updating. Although I have only been able to look at the running public page. I have not been able to click & look at my profile or any other page other than the public newsfeed. I would love to be able to do those

In response Robin Speakman to her Publication

OK I think it may be working now. I just clicked on my profile page & it worked - the first time in months THANK YOU!

(1) Show this thread

Please, can you look at this problem too : sometimes I can´t read the posts , can´t rull down (it just shows "loading") , thank you .

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏
Hadn't even noticed the zeroes on counts.

#FamilyIsEverything means nobody Is a Zero~

😇💗

Thank you,@Koba
Much Love~

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

❤️
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Thank you, my friend.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

never doubted you'd fix it.
TY for AU - it's gold :) ✨ 💛

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I've been here several years, I KNOW i've posted more than it shows. My posts have remained at 57 for a very long time!
Thank You for trying to fix this. We do appreciate you!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Thank you for all you do Koba!
You are awesome!!!

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

💓Great news ! I was discouraged. Happy you will amend this & grateful for your efforts 💓

Thanks Koba for all you do!! It’s no biggie! You’ve created a place we can all find each other if we do loose the followers or ones we follow etc. News feed seems to still be working good! Haven’t noticed anything else. Thank you again!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow you read my mind,
New Awakening New Au
New Timeline in process😊
🙏🌺

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

TY and God Bless!!!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I hope you’re doing well Koba!!!
:)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😊👍💗Thank you, Koba!

as long as fresh post can be seen and the flow of info is unaffected, I good :)

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

You fixed it. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I thought Anonup had been hacked. Glad it is just a glitch.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I ain't worried about it. You got it handled.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Of course.

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Thank you so much for all you do!🤗

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

It was never about followers or who we follow anyways! It’s about going within and finding your Truth and Life lessons! 🙏🏻✨❤️💗💯

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Thank you so very much for all your work!!
Not about post numbers or followers here anyway...
Just about Family, Support & Love on AU and that we still have in abundance💖🙏

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Absolutely true. We don't fret over follower numbers.
It is nice though, to have people who affirm our thoughts and conclusions, since some or many in our circles think we are nuts because of assertions we hold or conclusions at which we arrive.

Our AU family helps to ground us-- that we have not gone bonkers!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Thank you thank you thank you, so appreciate you@administrator 🐸🥰😇🇺🇸😎

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for letting us know! 💕

Thank you 🙏 sending positive vibes 💕

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Interestingly my timeline has a better mix of frens. Does having "too many frens" clog up the timeline algo?

Thank you!

Thank you for all you do for us, Koba! It really doesn't matter that we can or can't count how many posts, followers or followings we possess - let alone stars, checkmarks and the such. What matters most is that we have a safe family with whom we're able to share information, prayers and affection. God bless you all.

Cool.