Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thx Doq! Feeling pretty good here. God wins!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Same and Amen! πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

@ 11:17 - God is My Strength - and I am happy just being a nobody. Love You All.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ Amen!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Is this old 67 year gramma gonna see it?

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I believe you will yes! 😊🀍

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I hope so, I'm pushing 70!

(2) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈAmen

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

πŸΈπŸ’

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread