Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

When will drips turn into a flood?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Release the J6 prisoners!

you think there are actually prisoners still? I kinda just thought its part of the script.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Me too.

I was at a Patriot Party meeting and the guest speaker was talking about having the FBI show up at their house to arrest a her son who was in DC on J6.

The speaker was telling us how the J6 prisoners are not allowed contact with others and were treated poorly. Then she mentioned that one of the prisoners joined them on a Telegram prayer group. Say what?

How could a j6 prisoner who was allowed no outside contact able to join a Telegram prayer group. Does the jail provide cell phones or computers and wifi access?

While the speaker was telling her J6 story and asking for donations, one of her family member was throwing out Masonic hand symbols.

Perhaps I am jaded, but it all seems like BS to me.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

patriots with platforms....large followings and that do live events seem shady to me.......alot are trying tomake money with some pyramid schemes or books or merchandise personally i lost interests in them all early on so i must be jaded as well

(1) Show this thread

I wonder the same. However, since we are not sure...it doesn't hurt to ask..especially for normies.

I believe they are locked up we suffer they don’t until something happens to them I won’t be convinced

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Inside my own head I wonder who is still alive? John Denver (a military brat), Charlie Daniels..... I just wonder to myself ppl like that?

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Yep... that's I was/am hoping too, cos' it simply doesn't make sense knowing what 'we' know for them to really be prisoners..🤔