Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

So what? Like anybody is gonna do anything about it. Like the Republican Party can be counted on for some justice in this country (what a ĦʘʘƬ) like the whole judicial system isn't taking down our society. Another big fat moloch ĦʘʘƬ.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Lets hope something becomes of it for once.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Imagine my shock. Our country is run by criminals and nobody believes me in Upstate NY how BAD it is. I didn't even get to the MASK part! Joe got his shot. No takers. Sigh.

Release the J6 prisoners!

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

you think there are actually prisoners still? I kinda just thought its part of the script.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I think most of us that are awake knew this - the key now is to force MSM report on it

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How many more drops until the dam finally breaks. Only time will tell.