#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Good morning VK :)

Frustrated this morning. Thought nobody was above another? Looks like the high profile anons are getting reinstated while the tiny but mighty accts are being brushed aside. I had a small acct but had 19.5K tweets and fought without ceasing on that battlefield.

Twitta messaged me today about my last appeal a couple days ago and said my acct will not be reinstated and is still permanently suspended. I asked specifically what rule I violated and they still would not say. I have appealed multiple times and they refuse to give any details.

Frustrated. 😞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

At this point I don't even think about it anymore, just miss our Fam💔

Jep, this Elon Musk do like the freedom of speech!!! 🤬

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yep ... same ... 😡

Tried again and was denied for the 4th and last time! They are flat out biased. I no longer care. 🖕

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I find it odd that larger accts are reinstated. And the begging of Elon to only release certain ones🤔 EVERY voice here to help humanity is as important as it gets IMO. I didn't even bother appealing . I see no use.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

same same

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

I would keep trying. Our denials maybe how they find the remaining DS Klingons

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Happened to me on my newest account

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

i was Suspended for almost 2 years... meaning you cannot aee my post. there ia that banner suapended account.

locked - you can see my post prior to locking but i cannot see or do anything to my account after it was locked
UNLESS
i delete the offending tweet... it was inocuous... i replied in jest to a tweet in agreement of the silliness of the trannies (saying tranny will get you a warning.)
i did not attack or responded to the account that the tweet i responded to was refering... it was not linked... he took a screen shot...

(3) Show this thread

Same here. I am so irritated. This is the reply I tweeted to Tedros that may have done me in. But seriously, what rule does it violate?

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I got that same message several times… but reinstated a couple of months ago… keep appealing

Same Boat as you! So Frustrating!!

They need to tell us why we were Banned and then Reinstate Us!! 🤦‍♀️