If you want to get your Twitter account reinstated, follow these Twitter directions under the new criteria...

Even if you have appealed before, I would recommend doing it again.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1649811976279736321?s=20

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Have appealed 5 times now, last time was three days ago and still no response or reinstatement. Was never given a reason and never violated any Twitta rules, 😞🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Mine took 5 days so just wait and see!
Keep me posted.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hi Kim, I received a message this morning saying my account is still permanently suspended and will NOT be restored. 😢 In my most recent appeals I asked for the specific violation and they still would not say or give details.

I was a small account, but had 19.5K tweets. So frustrating, I guess I'm just not as important as some other big name anons like you, VK, and DOQ. Not a nice feeling getting the shaft again and having to sit on the bench.

Here were my last 3 tweets/retweets. My last post was an Entheos mention, he had retweeted me a few times.

@kimrunner
@VincentKennedy

Aloha
I surely wouldn't feel like I was a Twitter Victim
Look at this a blessing by God.
God removes people & things from our life for reasons.
You have Au Stick with the best Drarba

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

In response arba happihr to her Publication

✨🙏🏼✨
I like that perspective, thanks. 😊