Prayer Warriors if you would please keep my hubby Dave in your prayers as we begin a week of blood cancer testing to see if it is still in dormant stage.

Heavenly Father,
We lift up Dave in our prayers and ask that you comfort him.
Replace any anxiety with calm and let him know you are there.
We ask for complete Divine Healing so he may be a testimony of the miracles that only God can do for us. Let your Holy Spirit run through his veins and purify all the cancer and be healed.
We ask Lord to fortify our needs physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Sending prayers

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

God bless you all and thank you this is so perfect to wake up to. We get his results tomorrow and I will update you with what the doc says. God did not spare his life so many times to let cancer be his future. Incoming testimony of healed by the stripes of Jesus soon.

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I SECOND IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

I agree with your prayers 🙏❤ Amen AMEN AMEN.... Love and Hugs to you both 🤗❤

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Continued prayers. Been thinking about you both. 🙏✨🙏

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Lots of prayers sent up for your Dave.. 🙏🙏🙏💗

Sending healing prayers and vibes! Claiming he is cancer free! Hugs🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏

#PrayerTeamLove
Cool.He is a Fisherman!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

He says women love him and fish fear him :)
That is his grandfather's fly rod in the pic. He is giving it to his grandson for graduation present this year.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏❤️🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Thank You Jesus Amen🕊💕✝️

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

Blessed Wife, Mom and Mamaw!❤️ I am a Soldier in God’s Army!❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

Prayers for your husband 🙏

Dear Heavenly Father, We pray that you lift our worries from our minds, and place in our hearts the enormity of your love. We ask that you give courage, strength and hope to those who are sick, and to their families and friends. Please bless the hands and hearts of all those who are near Dave. Amen

🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for your hubby, Dave IK. I pray he is still clear of any cancer and pray too, that it is gone forever. Hugs and love to you both. Stay strong. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you so much and we will get the results Monday. We have declared complete healing and pray God's Will be done. Have an amazing day.

(1) Show this thread

🙏Amen.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying Dave comes out with the best result he can.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers sent
💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

Thank you again everyone for your beautiful prayers and love. We feel positive and our faith is stronger than ever for complete healing.

Lord, I humbly come before you lifting up Dave in prayer. Bless him with continued healing, his body, his spirit, his finances, and all else he needs. Wrap your love around him and his family as they wait on you. In Jesus name I pray.