Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I know one of the honchos at General Mills.
He's a food scientist.

Years ago, I asked him about the GMOs in their products (GM owns a GIANT portion of our food chain....), and this is what he told me:

"If you're concerned about that, stay away from any thing containing wheat, corn, and/or soy. They're ALL GMO...."

If we trust the integrity of food production and labeling requirements (I pray there's honesty there),
Organic, and at very least, "NON-GMO" labeled foods are the only solid way to minimize exposures.

If you're eating out?
It's almost certainly GMO'd.....
😞

*On the UPside?
I Do Believe in the Power of#Blessingyourfood when the only choice isn't the best choice!
🙏🙏🙏

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Aldi's has a wonderfully tasty *clean* Hellman's knockoff called Burman's that's actually BETTER than Hellman's imo (and Hellman's was the best) .... AND .... it's about a *third* the price.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Unilever is one of the brands on the list to stay away from, no wonder you find this