Always piques my interest when Trump travels ‘abroad.’

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

“wonderful friends” was mentioned in his post as well.

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Your presence is being requested over on Twitter 😂 Curious minds would like to know if you’ve submitted an appeal

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Patriotic Mama to his Publication

I have. Awaiting the ruling.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Ahead of Schedule May 1 The Return of the Light 💥💥🍿
https://twitter.com/Joanne60183156/status/1653069653801943040?s=20

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Capital letters in Trump's post:
WSI TGCH GW TASD IW SPECTACULAR SCAV MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN A GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE=741

Donald John Trump, Keyboard Warriors, The Greatest The World Has Ever Seen=741
America Is Still Here. That's The Most Important Thing. We Almost Lost It=741
Red Wave Coming. We Are Going To Stage A Comeback The Likes Of Which Nobody Has Ever Seen=741

Jesus Is The Only Way Out Of The Matrix, Constantly In God's Presence=741
I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life. No One Comes To The Father Except Through Me=741
Jesus Tells Us That The First Thing We Should Do Is Seek The Kingdom Of God=741

I Do Not Come To Kill And Destroy, But To Give You Things More Abundantly=741
It Is No Measure Of Health To Be Well Adjusted To A Profoundly Sick Society=741

Fear Not, For The Lord Thy God Shall Be With Thee Whithersoever Thou Goest=741
If You Choose In Advance To Give The Credit To God, You Can Relax And Enjoy The Ride=741

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Everytime i hear Scotland, i think of the Secret
Service man that was killed there.

Anyone remember that?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Yes I mentioned it in a post here yesterday. Had to do with a Green Peace protestor flying in on motorized parachute...... details are very sketchy but the result was one of Trumps security detail died of a "Heart Attack"...... was the official narrative. There was another time when Trump was meant to attend a military memorial in France but his security detail would not let him attend because of a credible threat and the press spun a narrative that Trump did not care about the miltary.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Yes

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Pure coincidence it’s same time as Chuck’s “coronation”. 😏

interesting there's a Lighthouse at Turnberry
beacon (to shine)
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=trump+turnberry
https://www.turnberry.co.uk/history-ailsa-craig

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

May 🪞 November

May 1 🪞 Nov 1

11/1 +++

Braveheart feels along with Strawberry Full Moon on Cinco/Sync.o de Mayo on Fryday 5.5

Perfect place to Turn the Key and open the door of all doors 🗝️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. 🙏