There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

GODfidence
Knowing I can't but HE can! 🀍

Patriot 3% Navy Veteran, survivalist, outdoorsman, macgyver,

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

OH YOU CAN !!! HOWEVER it will require you all to actually get off the couch/chair and do YOUR DUTY as a Citizen of this Democratic REPUBLIC

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Tracy Bird to his Publication

We're a constitutional republic and we can, have and will through the power of God!

Through the POWER OF THE PEOPLE

There is no power in people without the power of God working through them.

This is Anon-up not the evangelic collective ....if i ws interested in word of god i would visit his house thats not what people come here for ...whatever carry on i see you will be of no help

AU is your local church.

People came to America to freely worship Jesus Christ.

America was founded by God Fearing Patriots. Like George Washington.

It was upheld by God Fearing Patriots. Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Regan, and Donald Trump.

And it will continue to stand under God Fearing Patriots.

The church of God is made up of followers of Jesus Christ. No building necessary!

Why deny the Word of God and His sovereignty and power over ALL?

I will pray for you.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

seriously you know NOTHING about me or what my beliefs are AU is NOT my local church sorry

You are free to believe what you want.

As for myself, I am not ashamed to proclaim Jesus as King and let people know their choice is between being a sheep and a goat.

Jesus Christ is REAL. God is REAL. Heaven is REAL. HELL is REAL.

Choose wisely because the choice means eternity !

God bless you.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

OK MORON.....Jesus Christ is my Savior .I have accepted Christ, Believe in Christ walk with Christ. I do Not need to choose wisely I have already chosen Christ so dimwit whats your point? It would appear I am on the same spiritual page as you ? difference being i also live in Reality...I do NOT come here to share religious ideologies friend i come here for insight to the current political maelstrom we are currently witnessing ...I choose to pay attention to this reality. When the judgement day comes i assure you ill be fine......................

My friend are being far too nice.
If you don't like what was posted then move the FUCK on and stop trying to kill our vibe! πŸ˜πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @Whimma in this post can reply

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

Listen up twat-waffle nobody fucking asked you

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ