There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

GODfidence
Knowing I can't but HE can! 🀍

Patriot 3% Navy Veteran, survivalist, outdoorsman, macgyver,

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

OH YOU CAN !!! HOWEVER it will require you all to actually get off the couch/chair and do YOUR DUTY as a Citizen of this Democratic REPUBLIC

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Tracy Bird to his Publication

We're a constitutional republic and we can, have and will through the power of God!

Only people mentioned by @Oddfellow105 in this post can reply

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

There is your power ✝️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

☺️😍 What a gorgeous photo 🀍

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Ah beautiful. Makes me think of the reading I heard today!

Who among us would recognize his voice if they heard it? What if we have heard HIS voice in THESE times? Would it awaken something in your soul so that you immediately knew it was HIM?!
Even if His face was β€œmasked” so that you did not immediately know WHO it was that was speaking? We live in amazing times!!!
It is biblical 🀍

(3) Show this thread

There is no power in people without the power of God working through them.

Patriot 3% Navy Veteran, survivalist, outdoorsman, macgyver,

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

This is Anon-up not the evangelic collective ....if i ws interested in word of god i would visit his house thats not what people come here for ...whatever carry on i see you will be of no help

(1) Show this thread