MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Soon it will be 3 years that I've been waiting for some small victory and I've lost my patience. I used to post on AU daily but now I don't bother with it much. The longer this BS goes on the more I question how the Awakening is being handled. All of us are being hung out to dry after trying to enlighten friends, family and others because there's so little to verify what we're saying to people. I have neighbors who won't speak to me because what I told them after the 2020 election seems like tin foil hat gibberish. We could use a little back up in trying to convince people. Why not at least silence the leftist media hacks? That shouldn't be very difficult, especially since EO 13848 calls for the seizure of their assets for colluding in election fraud. NOTHING that's happening now is helping to wake people up. They've just become used to life being a shit show and are desperately trying to keep their heads above water, including me.

Many more feel the same as you! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Woken67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken Ziegenfus, click on at the bottom under it