Soon it will be 3 years that I've been waiting for some small victory and I've lost my patience. I used to post on AU daily but now I don't bother with it much. The longer this BS goes on the more I question how the Awakening is being handled. All of us are being hung out to dry after trying to enlighten friends, family and others because there's so little to verify what we're saying to people. I have neighbors who won't speak to me because what I told them after the 2020 election seems like tin foil hat gibberish. We could use a little back up in trying to convince people. Why not at least silence the leftist media hacks? That shouldn't be very difficult, especially since EO 13848 calls for the seizure of their assets for colluding in election fraud. NOTHING that's happening now is helping to wake people up. They've just become used to life being a shit show and are desperately trying to keep their heads above water, including me.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

We all feel this. My best suggestion must be from Matthew; (Beautitudes).
"As for those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, again, “theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” And for those who are insulted, persecuted, and falsely accused because they adhere to and seek to exemplify Jesus ’s teaching, he tells them “rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great.”
No easy fix.
Be blessed.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

It's a nice thought but doesn't solve any of my problems. My car's in the shop and I need to buy another one to replace it. Rent is due in three days but I'm $1500 short. Those are real world problems similar to what many people I know are experiencing.

Meanwhile, inflation is through the roof and the LGBT agenda is being shoved down everyone's throat. Who is in control of the government and responsible for all the sky high misery index? When people learn that Trump and the military are in control and allowing things to spiral downward, then it's definitely not a good idea to wake people up to that fact.

Three years ago I took the advice to stockpile food, water and silver. But things have gotten so bad I no longer have those items except for maybe 25 gallons of water in the basement.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Well said💕it is true that most is hear say and originated seemingly on the internet/ electronics, which can be severely compromised...

If we test the information and it brings about healing, love, deep happiness, growth, then it is true. Otherwise we might need to just hold to that which we know to be truth in our hearts and intuition, regardless of another's opinion.

If the Holy Spirit guides us in something and teaches us, hold on to that. Someday, the message might help someone🙏🏻✨🕊💕✝️

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I find it very upsetting when you tell people what you’ve learned and found out and they call you crazy and tell you to put your tin foil hat on and then they mock you and laugh at you…….

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Many more feel the same as you! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

ALL 🔄 OF THAT 👆🏻

💯% 🎯