Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

been noticing a lot of 711 the past week....and no not the convenience stores......

Yes, some days I see sync numbers and it brings me joy. Other days, I don't and tell myself, it's okay. I can say I will never forget the night I woke up and caught 11:11 the next morning. This was the day that I told myself, what a time to be alive.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💗 Yes, so true! Some days you happen to see it, and some days you don't. Always makes me smile when you're not even thinking about it, and then there it is! God winks! ;) After I got back in tonight and logged in, there it was. Hahah!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Me either but I’ve caught 11:17 twice in the last 2 days. And, just caught it again!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I had my days seeing that number too!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

likewise, so close but just missing as of late