We will never have such a beautiful first lady again

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Where We Go One We Go ALL #MAGA

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

LQQK Q

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Melania is still our FLOTUS.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

We are ready for out beautiful Flotus to return! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Wanna bet?😜

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Yup, she will be bavk...nuff said

(1) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA Worldwide πŸ’œTime for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

I miss seeing her in her stunning outfits!! We miss you Melania! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❀️ FLOTUS & her dress comms!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

we will have this one back soon

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

but your right!, after her...

(1) Show this thread

Yes we will. When she returns