Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The Yuan Black Swan you say?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Congrats to you for getting back on Twitter!!! Give em hell! Maybe I could get reinstated too...@JVBanon

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

AWESOME KIM... YOU'RE BACK ON TWATTER

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The article within VK's tweet:

Black swan, indeed! Thanq for bringing VK from Twitter,@Kimrunner! STILL banned lol

Argentina joins Brazil in dedollarizing, will pay for Chinese imports in yuan rather than dollars
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/argentina-govt-pay-chinese-imports-yuan-rather-than-dollars-2023-04-26/

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Quick! Everybody look surprised! ;0

(1) Show this thread

THE GREAT DEFAULT

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ur twitter looks like it's back up

Yaun 🤔