The most polite group of violent protestors ever. Wrote "justice is coming" to Pelosi and then prayed.🍿🍿

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

SOME GUY NAMED JUAN CALLED HIM A PEDO ?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Pelosi is playing her part in the movie.

Death or life in prison???

She chose to follow the script.

isn't he a special forces operator - undercover? juan is an interesting guy to listen to, maybe for a couple hours. he's a little too in love with the sound of his own voice for my taste.

In response John Anon to his Publication

I agree. He is very full of himself and he treats some hosts more respectfully than others.

(1) Show this thread

Juan O'Savin was pretty adamant this dude is NOT one of the good guys... He did also state that while everything "thinks" they are close to knowing what's going on ...they don't. Only a very few know the entire plan - the rest are just given enough info for their role however they don't see the other sides of the chess game...by nature.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication

Yes, that is a wise military strategy. If you want to keep something secret you don't tell anyone. Plan is compartmentlized for only those who "need to know" can execute their part eloquently.

(2) Show this thread

I'm sorry, but anyone who isn't just loving watching this all unfold is just weird. I truly feel bad for everyone that is missing this phase. And to the very nice person who suggested I check out Frank Romanek Jr / Frankly in Five on Youtube, I offer my thanks as well. Great movies need great narrators. And this one has some of the best.

What is real, what is true? And when will it ends?

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

isnthis the guy that is a REAL antifa oisingnas a Trunp supporter/Q? OR is this the undercover marine infiltrating the antifa posing as a Trunp supporter posing as antifa posing as a Trump supporter?

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

The latter. I'm very nearly 100% sure on that one. I think.

(1) Show this thread