Being an anon means endlessly balancing two forces: we are genuinely contributing to saving humanity from obliteration, yet the world does not rest on your shoulders. Our collective effort puts everyone on better timelines with less violence and loss, together with healthier and happier futures. Yet no one person is carrying the day. Burning out and falling over doesn’t serve the highest goal. Sacrifice is a means, not the end objective. Service to all implies a harmony of the interests of both self and others.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

❤️ I needed to hear this.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So beautiful put!💗

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE ANONS LEARNED THE HORRORS YEARS AGO THAT SHOOK OUR CORE AND TOUGHENED OUR HIDES NOW WE ARE RIDING THE Q WAVE WITH ENTHUSIASM AS WE KNOW WHATS UNFOLDING.....WE WILL BE NEEDED WHEN THE NORMIES GET THEIR EGOS DESTROYED

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

we are the tight rope walkers
one step at a time
in darkness
straddling two realities
balance
discernment
quantum acrobats in training

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes 🙏💖🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Thank you Martin🙏 you are so good at putting into words what I feel🙌 Thank you for being you and being here by our side in this battle between the dark and the light. MuchLQVE🐸 FromDarkToLight✨ TheTruthShinesBright✨ WWG1WGA🌏

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

Well said. It is all to easy to feel like everying revolves around you when infact you revolve around everything 😕