Anonup is closer to spiritual media than social media.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Word~

πŸ₯°πŸ™

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

facts. πŸ•ŠοΈ

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

HENCE the reason we are the greatest threat to national security right now and why we still banned 🀣

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And I am good with thatπŸŽ‡

So True!!

β€œSpiritual Media”!! Love πŸ₯° It πŸ™!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Agreed…I’m on Twitter also. As a comparison… Twitter is like a burning shot of bourbon while AU is more like a dose of soothing mother’s milk.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Right on, Martin! It feels so secure to hang around this space, comforting... and even... Safe

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❀🀲

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Good morning Martin😊. Agree!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

1111 IS WHY

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I find more Christians and Spiritual encouragement here than anywhere else! I recently started at a ladies Bible study hoping to find Christian fellowship in this lonely existence. But its just more of Covid, testing, Biden's humanitarianism for Ukraine, what a great guy our governor DeWine is.... 😭

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Leading by examples❀️🀲

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I have noticed more prayer requests on Twitter than ever before. Prepare to Pray for others as you scroll. They lost control.

Seriously, isn't that deduction based on a limited observation? Zero virtue points for you... D'oh! 😐😐😐

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

I sense that but did not know how to express it....
There is less B/S here, less drama !