Success! ๐ŸŽ‰

@ BrunsonBrothersSCOTUS
โš–๏ธ Loy Brunsonโ€™s case was docketed
April 24, 2023

Loy Arlan Brunson, Petitioner
v.
Alma S. Adams, et al.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docket/docketfiles/html/public%5C22-1028.html

Recap

3-22-23
The Supreme Court has declined to docket the Raland J Brunson v Alma S. Adams et al second petition for rehearing.

The Loy Arlan Brunson case will probably be moving forward to the Supreme Court or the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, within the next 30 days.

3-31-23
Loy Brunson's complaint, held without action in the Federal Court of Utah since April of 2022, is now moving forward to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

It is expected to be filed and docketed by April 6th, 2023.

4-24-23
Loyโ€™s case WAS docketed by SCOTUS ๐Ÿ’ฅ

To write a letter for Ralandโ€™s case against 3 SCOTUS Judges
www.enoughisenough.me

https://brunsonbrothers.com

#GodspeedLoy
#GodBlessBrunsons

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

So....the SCOTUS says nope, no frickin way itโ€™s fricking closed (as response to 3rd petition) to Ralandโ€™s...but โ€œ yesโ€ to consider Loyโ€™s (exact copy of Ralandโ€™s).

Funny movie. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Well we know one thing.
SCOTUS judges are VERY familiar
with the family BRUNSON!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Right now
Raland's suing Justices Kagan, Jackson & Sotomayor in
Raland J Brunson v Sotomayor, Kagan & Jackson
& Loy wants SCOTUS
to expel 358 Traitors from the Government!

God Bless the Brunson Brothers!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Some days there just ain't enough โ†’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜น

True, dat. Makes me feel like a slacker. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But, am trying to red pill by using their cases in my doctorate of law and policy homework. ๐Ÿ˜†

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it