πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Glenn has hit his precipice

I remember watching his show on Fox back in the day. He then tried to tell us about how corrupt our government was. Used his chalk board then & named names…but Fox ousted him as well.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Glenn needs to hang out with us happy people that are helping Jesus to light the Kingdom of God. Remember this is World wide. I too am very tired...but no more wars. and no more abusing babies and the elderly. no more abuse for anyone. For Eternity. Love ya all

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Way back, he was the first, as I remember, that exposed George Soros

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Yes, O'Reilly brought him into the frey. Actually liked his chalk board he used, helped me put the pieces all together way back then! That's why they dumped him.

(1) Show this thread

😎🍿

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Part of the awakening process is realizing we are the only solution in a satanic, depraved, corrupt, government.