Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Congress has known about this, but has been too wound up in making money for themselves to do anything of substance for the children of We The People.
They now play the Hunger Games to win back our trust.
This is not working πŸ˜• for me. I will never support anyone now in Congress. ALL CROOKS AND LIARS.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

The problem is no is watching sun-committees and the evil MSM won’t cover it

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Means nothing if the people responsible aren't rounded up and perpwalked tomorrow. So tired of subcommittee hearings with no action. How many more kids must suffer this evil?

(1) Show this thread

Here we go.....!!!!

(1) Show this thread

That statement in itself is pure Ego. If this is true those are real children with feelings hearts souls and wondering why human beings and God hate them so much. This isn’t about a fucking group talking about kids in cages this is real for those kids. God help us. I pray for this planet to be wiped out it’s the purest of evil.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️