And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

If I told you somone here on AU thinks he's expendable, that he feels like he doesn't matter. He isn't seeing the value he adds or the difference he makes here and everywhere he goes. What would you tell him? 🖤🤍

Think in terms of military.
Not every service person is trained/meant for every battle.
For instance, the highly trained forces aren’t sent into the battlefield. They work behind the scenes on special operations that benefit the whole. Everyone from the clerk to the elite forces play a role in the victory and w/o each one working their assigned tasks, the troops grind to a halt.

A carrier group sails with many ships and a sub travels silent, deep and alone. The carrier group looks more important because the resources used can be seen. This doesn’t mean the lone sub is expendable.

Many times, the best fighters are reserved for the final battle. They’re fresh and have had time to study the enemies tactics. Which is why I believe that some of us are being kept off twit. (@martingeddes )

Your time will come. Until then. Learn all you can to prepare for the fight.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it