Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

For those that “feel it”… right now is your chance during this distractive “look here not there” moment.

The world is distracted and trying to figure out what’s going on.

Now is the time to build and position yourself for the future. You have more knowledge about more things than most.

Use it to your advantage.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I intend to buy as much land as I can for me and my daughters. Animal sanctuaries are in our future. We first need physical healing to have the strength.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I was hoping that Time Travel was possible for all who wish to set there path straight so they can live a bright new future I like to live in a happier timeline I guess.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Yes. If all your basic needs were met (home, food, clothing, etc.), what or where would you put all of your heart and soul into? For the benefit of humanity. That's the question for each of us to ponder now.

I'm ready. Flip the switch.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Doq Nana is old, but there is nothing wrong with my mouth.

Honestly, I would like to travel around to see God's wonders, help with Juan's space station, but gonna need a little medbed help first.

My expertise is in govt operations, budgets, accounting, public administrator service, real estate, and insurance but definitely not my preferred future course.

I truly would not wish being a govt servant on anyone, but I can assist in those areas if I need to for a while.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Think I’m going to need to hibernate in one for several months. My body is so tired, it is going to be quite the shock to receive substantial amount of healing & rejuvenation. In that case…gonna learn how to line dance. 👢🤠

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THIS IS WHY WE CAME OUR TIME IS NEAR.......WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW....

Thank you for being so supportive, optimistic, and encouraging, DoQ+! I'm feeling it in the 'health field' big time right now. Praying hard for our Patriarch and Matriarch who've been naimed, and immune systems compromised. The nonsense has to end. People need to get educated on alternative medicines, the importance of ultraviolet sunshine, and drinking clean water. God the father wants more for humanity. Enough is enough. Amen. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

We’ll I’m buying as much silver and gold as I can afford! Hahaha!!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

AF

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Why are we awake?
Does Trump know who we are?

Thanks.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Absolutely!!!

Building into The Brave New, whilst watching the withering old fall away.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

. Sync 😊