I am finding this process of straddling two worlds getting painfully costly in every way. Every encounter with the psychopathic nightmare of the old is costly to the spirit. Yet the new is just a bit too thinly spread to sustain oneself in the material and economic world. Even writing essays about the struggle is a struggle!

It feels like it is time for something in the cosmos to shift. Patriots and anons can only carry this so far; humanity as a whole has to step up eventually.

I’m convinced anons that get weary, relying on their own strength are not aware of the Kingdom of God. Those in the Kingdom are used to living in the world but not of it. The Bible is a guidebook to how to live this way. “Come unto me all that are weary and I will give you rest.” Take my yoke upon you for the burden is light. The only way through this life is reliance on Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The things anons are learning have been with us for centuries. The beast system has been here for a long time, we’re just becoming aware. But Revelation 18 promises the beast will fall. The rest of the book is the glorious what happens after.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it