I am finding this process of straddling two worlds getting painfully costly in every way. Every encounter with the psychopathic nightmare of the old is costly to the spirit. Yet the new is just a bit too thinly spread to sustain oneself in the material and economic world. Even writing essays about the struggle is a struggle!

It feels like it is time for something in the cosmos to shift. Patriots and anons can only carry this so far; humanity as a whole has to step up eventually.

Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Jump into a sales appointment maybe try to collect some accounts payable yeah it’s a struggle for real

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I can't say I come out ready to fully show up for my life. In fact, I would say I have been wholly unsuccessful at that.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Seriously!

Been fookin ridiculous. LONG AS WE WIN> WHICH WE ARE THRU GOD>

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Hard for me to find patience for the sleepers sometimes.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Living in two timelines is the hardest part. 🎵🎶🎵

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts