Looks like John had a pencil sharpener in the shape of an "8 Ball"... When you play 8 Ball in billiards, to win the game, you play the 8 Ball last.

There's also a Revolutionary War soldier figurine on one of the shelves. Wish the photographer hadn't blurred the background. If you see anything else, let us know!

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

His suit is impeccable. he wears it well.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

💙

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

I also saw the crystal skull on his desk opposite the 8 ball.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

I see maybe the “Punisher” in the skull? Also, 8 ball could be not a pencil sharpener but one of those kiddie games, The Magic 8 ball they used to sell at toy stores. Think they sell those silly things online now.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Is that a clear scull head or head of an alien 👽 so that is interesting.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

I was about to say something about the skull. Skull and bones?

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

I was hoping someone else would mention that. :) That's what I thought too ... but then figured it was just me. Looks like a sideways scull. Hmm...

(2) Show this thread