Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That would be a huge revelation even if he is not ready to disclose how was in on it!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

"Don't think here is there yet"

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

….way to long for a supposed smart man

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

I hope so. I remember hating Tucker for ambushing David Ray Griffin when he pointed out the absurdity of the governments official 9/11 narrative. Of course, I also recognized how Fox was the the only network where these questions actually got air time.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The devastating 9/11 executions and the horrible aftermath are very hard pills to swallow. My son-in-law immediately said that those buildings were brought down by strategically placed bombs - not planes. He is a structural engineer. I could not believe our government would do that. Now, I believe him and acknowledge to him that he was right. We are now in a zone of such evil that words can't even describe it. The worst moment in human history.
Genesis 6th chapter says:
"The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart are only evil continually. The Lord regretted that He made man on the earth, and it grieved Him to his heart. The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”
The great Creator of the Universe and all that is in it. Yet - He gave His only Son to save us.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

the day that happened I could not beleive that anyone let alone almost everyone bought that story.
Maybe my building background, but wow.
The Trillion(s) dollar theft
"patriot" act (acting)
Another sacrifice
New York
The old York is in the UK
Rome just never seems to go away.
😐

Tower sacrifice reminds me of VK's Starlink tower killer post

Oh boy!!! First, the beauty of watching MSM collapse… now real truth! It’s a great day!!