I hate anxiety and not understanding why I’m feeling it. Will you pray for me? I will pray for you too.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Try taking some supplements and herbs. sometimes its just a deficiency in something.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I take a lot of vitamins and supplements. Starting to think I’m just unfixable. Lol

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

How long have you felt this way? Have you had any vaccines of any kind? Try some herbs..Ashwaghanda is one

I’ve been through a lot of trauma.

If you havent already, have your cortisol, estrogen levels checked.

Will do. Thank you, I appreciate your advice.💞

I too have struggled with depression and irritability. My daughter as well. She had all of her checked. all normal. She is taking anti depressants..but I know this entire yr she has been taking the zstack formula (another brand, couldnt afford the actual zstack) and she felt sooo good on them. for me, estrogen levels are off...and so i have some mood swings often.

Praying for you and your daughter. Mental health is so important but can be so hard to find balance. I take everything in zstack except Quercetin, I tried it awhile back and it did not agree with me. Life is just hard but I know Jesus is with us.🙏

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it