Q soldier. Friends with Rudy. Tattoo is a nordic viking tattoo. Against pedos. Undercover.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I just saw a bunch of stuff from him the other day. Maybe You Tube? Says he's maybe Navy spec ops and is part of the "Q movement" but what I did notice is he didn't have anything posted older than 11/2020 so I had a feeling he was fishing for Q people. My two cents. (the maybes are because i have a horrible memory and this wasn't all that important to me). I'll see if i "subscribed" and come back if i did

Shadow Goverment Biggest Then You THINK SICKNING

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Nope, don't like or trust him. He was undercover for the deep state. If he was undercover for us, he would not make the patriots look bad or be on tv as much or if at all.

Just a normal guy. Felt like something has been wrong for a long time. Good is bad; bad is good. It’s all starting to make sense. #wakingup!

the tat on his stomach is of mjolnir - thors hammer. def mot a pedo symbol.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Juan O Savin is throwing the Guy with the Horns at the Capital on the 6th of January 2021, under the bus for being an agent provocator. (Antifa) with symbols of three pyrmids, on the FBI data base.

JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON - THE RETURN OF TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PksCK9NA6dM

QANON SHAMAN ID: P. 2 'DONT TALK ABOUT KIDS BEING RESCUED OR SATANISTS DRINKING ADRENOCHROME'
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pJEi03cRoAU8/

EVIDENCE MAY SHOW TRUE IDENTITY OF HORNED QANON SHAMAN IS BEING MIS-REPORTED (PART 1)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m4KDau6VhmGm/

still in jail

KC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod WINS!-Patriot 4 HumanityπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

@GhostEzra isn't his half sister a Kennedy
πŸ€”

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

We need to quit labeling or putting people in groups. The people are judged by their actions alone, not the name or group.

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Sorry you are mistaken. At time 1hour:12minutes Juan O Savin says this guy is a pedophile. 3 symbols/tatoos. Guy's hand signals are saying we fooled them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PksCK9NA6dM

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

JUAN SAYS TATS ARE PEDO ? RIGHT ?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Seen picture this guy and what was said to be pelosi's son?

πŸ’« Isabella Camille πŸ’«πŸ”₯Child Qf God πŸ”₯PatriQtπŸ”₯ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’₯WWG1WGA πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ 1776 freedomπŸ’₯ NCSWICπŸ’₯ ⚑️digital soliderπŸ’« πŸ’₯17=Q πŸ’₯

it would be hysterical if this guy were Q. lol
IDK tho, I've heard both sides.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans πŸ™πŸΈ

Captain America / SuperSoldier and learned a lot of his video's. Love this guy❀️

saw this thanks for authenticating it

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

brilliant!!! i love it❀️

Yes, I suspected he was a white hat. He provided quite the distraction while the laptops were being confiscated.

Where did you get these photos and videos?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response American Woman to her Publication

These have been circulating since the 6th, nothing new. The thing is Ghost Ezra is someone special and won't answer unless necessary. Some comms just don't get more info.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Someone should tell Juan O Savin, because he is not aware. I just listened to an interview..... he talked abut this guy having a pedo. tattoo and pretending to be a Trump supporter. Anyways, I understand he has a job to do, but I'm sick of him already.

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

i was just wondering the same thing.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

I knew this! I didnt want to let the cat out of the bag! Loved the acting! ❀️

I don't know about anyone else but all the antifa and blm stuff has been mass chaos and destruction in their wake, it would seem pretty obvious they're not of the same entities by their behaviors and prayers....just saying. I personally admit i don't understand everything but I've seen enough movies to see the underlying picture that there is a lot yet to come out. It reminds me a lot of legally blonde to be honest everything was set and then bam basic simple question unravels the whole thing, but I also know that it will either happen at the end of DJT scampeachment or just after he's cleared

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

in my opinion. He needs to be clear by their sham standards first before the hammer can drop just saying because whatever arguments they could've used are now null and void by their own admonitions.

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Seen nuggets he was USMC-tru? IDFK shit anymore! Caveat: Rudy G is a Certified American Badass HERO/Patriot-I dare any to prove other-created RICO n took down the Fuckin Mafia for Christmas sake! Also,@ghostezra has been spot fuckin on with this shit more than any I see-can't find opposite anywhere to his posts-based on Q drops-IMHO. That's me of course-I suck at this shit-just look at my timeline! Gotta say tho Ezra-the DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) and hologram vids R whaaat? We know they have them but WTAF-almost cookin a gas station? Can't wait to hear about ariel DEW's destroyin tunnels!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

OMG! I can't believe it! Crazy!

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response White Knight to his Publication

I listened to the same interview..... tired of this guy anyways, but we should always fact check....lol.

(1) Show this thread

Whoa...

Whoa...

call me a skeptic but I still feel like he's a LARP.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

This is what I thought from the beginning. However most seem to feel he's with Antifa - seems to have a history with them, however, infiltration works both ways...I'd love to see him show up and testify with Ashli Babit...might wake a few folks up no?

Seeker of Truth. Lover of God, family and Country.

Any insights to this posting? I have seen several different discussions as to if white hat undercover or Antifa?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

He is a super soldier. His videos on Rumble are great! Here is his channel: https://rumble.com/user/YellowstoneWolfAZ

Rudy was doing a book signing. From what I read this guy wanted a photo with him. in the end maybe we will know.