🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm going to leave the subject alone for now but I gotta wonder what's going on with cows.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6310708942112

Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

Where the hell is a building that will hold 18,000 cows?
Really?

Look at this pic, it looks fake as shit. All the cows would not be standing in those positions like that.
Computer generated images looks like to me.

Looks like all part of the movie.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Red kind of a ugly face there are many in the pic
Green gots boobies on the wrong side😂
Bad Photoshop

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m glad to hear someone else with the same thought process! I grew up herding cattle on my horse. Believe me, if a fire started somewhere out in those cattle pens, they would have caused such a ruckus that the pens could not have kept them confined. They would have had to round up cattle from here to Timbuktu! Total garbage!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

They sure as hell would not be standing there in basically the same stance pointed in the same direction.

(1) Show this thread