I'm going to leave the subject alone for now but I gotta wonder what's going on with cows.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6310708942112

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Maybe they found a new way to kill us, something they injected into the cows?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Over 2.1 million square feet. Over 10x larger than the average Texas dairy farm. Poof. I don't know.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That image is a computer image to demonstrate how large an area 18,000 cattle would cover. The white rectangles are equivalent to football fields. Those aren't the actual cows.

When it comes to cattle mutilations it wouldn't surprise me if it is related to heinous DNA/Cloning experiments conducted in the DUMBs.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Warning of things to come? Along with the vax.. we all know?

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

People are dying, animals are being killed, food supply being affected. Trump could step in and stop all this. I am on his side, but when people find out he could have stopped all this - he will be held accountable for letting it continue.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Cleaning the meat supply comes to mind.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

Where the hell is a building that will hold 18,000 cows?
Really?

Look at this pic, it looks fake as shit. All the cows would not be standing in those positions like that.
Computer generated images looks like to me.

Looks like all part of the movie.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m glad to hear someone else with the same thought process! I grew up herding cattle on my horse. Believe me, if a fire started somewhere out in those cattle pens, they would have caused such a ruckus that the pens could not have kept them confined. They would have had to round up cattle from here to Timbuktu! Total garbage!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Red kind of a ugly face there are many in the pic
Green gots boobies on the wrong side😂
Bad Photoshop

(2) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Squirrel tribe on yt did a good piece on the cows..if i can find it ill post the link
Couldn't find the owners name but brought her to a farm with the same name in Ohio who was recently fined heavily for far exceeded poisons found in the baby cows slaughtered for humans
And who owns the most farm land in the states??????? Billy! Sighhhhh
I gave up cow 31 years ago when I was tricked into deer meat...and 10 years of no cow milk too(cheese is still a hurdle though)

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response I am Keri to her Publication
MASSIVE FIRE AND HAZARDOUS SMOKE PLUME [shelter in place immediately] - 18,000 DEAD CATTLE IN TEXAS - YouTube

BREAKING NEWS! Massive recycling plant fire in Richmond, Indiana happening right now with a shelter in place for 1/2 mile radius....which after seeing the pl...

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I was thinking it could Possibly be the white hat military operation to neutralize their evil plan of poisoning the food supply. These might have been cows injected with the nano tech.... 🤔🤔🤔

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My first thought too.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I saw that article and the 1st thought was, "tainted meat" not fit for human consumption🤮

🙏🏻Keep going...let's talk about it...

The bastards are killing them just like the Plants all catching on fire a few months ago then train derailments with chemicals being set on fire on purpose! They are attacking the food and water supplies to try and force submission that way since they underestimated the pot heads that have seen through all their shit throughout the years! Straight evil shit on purpose! I know you already know all this though 🍿

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Number one , that is alot of cows !!! Number two , jabbed 🤔🤔 ??

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
(1) Show this thread